We have updated the dashboard module in Cobalt Project Manager to make the following improvements:
- The list of projects consists of all projects that have a status of “Not Started” or “In Progress”. It will not show “On Hold” or “Completed” projects.
- The project status pie chart was replaced with a project-level Gantt chart to show project timelines. This will provide more useful information about project status.
- The task list shows a 14-day lookahead and also includes any past due tasks.
- The task list only shows tasks on projects that have status “Not Started” or “In Progress”.
- The task list is now grouped by project to make it easier to use.
- The colors on the task status pie chart use colors that match the indicators in the task list (red, yellow, green, gray).
Here is a screenshot of the updated dashboard:
In the future, we plan to add custom filtering options for the project and task lists. Please let us know in the comments or contact us if you have any feedback or suggestions regarding the dashboard.